The RovyVon Aurora A23 compact torch has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HD LED and is powered by a rechargeable, lithium polymer battery which comes included with the light. The battery is rechargeable inside the light via a micro USB port on the tail end of the A23 and comes with a charging cable.
The A23 is available with a blue and green tritium vial in the tail end of the torch which glow in the dark. Ideal for locating your torch and telling it apart from others, the vials are a practical and fun accessory that have become a favourite feature of the RovyVon lights.
The torch offers five brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1000 lumens, which are operated by a single side switch. The metal switch provides easy access to the modes and allows for one-handed operation.
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1.5 mins runtime (Please note, the output steps down for 70 mins to avoid overheating)
High: 700 lumens - 1.5 mins runtime (Please note, the output steps down for 110 mins to avoid overheating)
Medium: 170 lumens - 130 mins runtime
Low: 40 lumens - 9.5 hrs runtime
Moonlight: 1 lumen - 72 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 150 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: rechargeable li-poly battery, stainless steel keyring, 1m paracord, lanyard, micro USB to USB charging cable.
- Length: 76 mm / 2.99"
- Diameter: 21.5 mm / 0.846"
- Weight: 49.8 g / 1.757 oz.
- Material: Aerospace grade aluminium alloy
- CNC precision crafted
- Cree XP-L LED 6500-7000K
- Module 600mAh rechargeable li-polymer battery
- Quick charge in 1 hour with built-in micro USB charing port
- Military hard anodisation
- Metal e-switch supports one handed operation
- Ergonomic design provides better grip and hold
- Stainlss steel pocket clip and tail paracord hole
15/10/2020 - Mr Zamanis, Veria
Excellent, thanks a lot