The RovyVon Aurora A1 keyring light has a maximum output of 550 lumens from the Cree XP-G3 LED and is powered by a built-in 130mAh lithium polymer battery. The torch has a micro USB port which allows for quick and efficient charging, with a charging time of just 45 minutes!
With a body measuring 2", the A1 is the perfect budget keyring light and offer three brightness levels, ranging from 22 to 550 lumens, plus a strobe mode. The A1 is controlled using a single side switch, simply press and hold to turn the light on and off, then single click when on to cycle through the modes. To access strobe mode, press the switch 3 times when on.
To recharge the light, insert the included charging lead into the micro USB port and wait for the charging indicator to change from red to green. To ensure you know when the A1 needs charging the indicator will be constantly on to alert you that the battery voltage is below 2.6V. If the battery voltage falls below 2.4V, the light will stop working.
High: 550 lumens - 38 mins runtime
Med: 230 lumens - 55 mins runtime
Low: 22 lumens - 150 mins runtime
Plus Strobe mode (550 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 80 meters, waterproof to IP65 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: lanyard, stainless steel clip, USB cable, built-in Li-poly battery.
- Length: 53.9 mm
- Diameter: 14.5 mm
- Weight: 11.8 g (including battery)
- Electronic side switch for easy one-handed operation
- 3 lighting modes and 1 special mode
- Powered by 130mAh Li-polymer rechargeable battery
- Built-in micro USB charging port with indicator
- Quick charge in 45 minutes
- Low battery indicator
- Temperature controller to protect the core components and the user
- Clip slots design and two-way clip included
16/05/2019 - Mr JÖNSSON, HACKÅS