The Olight ST25 Baton has a maximum output of 550 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 LED and is powered by 2 x AA batteries (alkaline or NiMH).
Powered by two AA batteries, the ST25 features two switches: The tail cap has Olight's new stealth switch that is silent in operation and also flat, allowing the light to tail stand. A separate side switch can be used to operate all brightness levels and also to lock the light to prevent accidental operation. Once the desired brightness level / strobe has been selected the mode can be remembered by turning off via the tail switch:
Turbo: 550 lumens - 30 mins runtime (Please Note: Only achieved with rechargeable AA NiMH Cells)
High: 300 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Mid: 100 lumens - 6 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 10 lumens - 60 hrs runtime
Moonlight: 1 lumen - 200 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe Mode.
Maximum beam distance 130 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: wrist lanyard, removable pocket clip, spare o-rings and 2 x alkaline AA batteries.
- LED: Cree XM-L2 Cool White
- Range: Up to 130 meters
- Waterproof to IPX-8
- Length: 152.5mm
- Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 78 grams
- Offers five brightness levels plus strobe
- New, flat Stealth tail cap that allows for quiet constant on switching
- Side switch cycles through three brightness levels and activates strobe and turbo modes
- Multi-position pocket clip that allows flashlight to be quickly deployed
- Easily accessible lock-out feature through the side switch to prevent accidental activation
- From the off position, automatically return to your last brightness level with the built-in memory function or hold for instant access to 1-lumen moonlight mode
- If your last used mode was strobe, instantly activate with the tail cap switch
- Instantly access the 550-lumen turbo mode by double clicking the side switch
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing
- Stainless steel bezel provides protection from drops