- a) Aviation grade aluminum body, with anti-scratch type III hard anodizing.
- b) Stainless steel head ring can bear higher impaction.
- c) Side switch with blue button cap, soft and comfortable to press.
- d) Special designed smooth reflector and 99% luminousness lens with anti-reflective coating on both sides make longer beam distance.
- e) High efficient drive circuit, compatible with any rechargeable and non-rechargeable AA battery; The run time is up to 15 days under moonlight mode.
- f) Assembled with latest CREE XM-L2 LED, and maximum output up to 280 lumens (tested by using 14500 rechargeable lithium battery).
- g) Four adjustable brightness level: moonlight-low-middle-high and strobe; automatic memory function can memorize the brightness level while off (excluding strobe).
- h) With flashlight off, pressing side switch to directly activate high mode or moonlight mode
- i) With a long-arm convertible pocket clip for easy access.
- j) There is a lanyard hole in the tail which can pass through fabric strap with diameter of 2mm.
- k) with detachable strong magnet inside the tail, the flashlight can be attached vertically to any iron objects.
- l) Flat bottom allows stable tail standing.
- m) extremely low standby current: 0.5uA while using 1.5V battery; 1.2uA while using 4.2V battery.
- n) Battery reverse polarity function guards against improper battery installation.
- o) Lock-out function
- p) Waterproof: IPX8
The Olight S15 is in the Baton series, powered by AA batteries. The Olight S15 can use NiMh, alkaline, or 14500 lithium ion (maximum of one lithium ion) batteries, giving you a wide range of compatible battery types. Like the S10 and S20, the S15 has a strong, removable magnet in the tail cap that allows it to attach to many surfaces, making it a very effective work light.
The Olight S15 uses the latest CREE XM-L2 LED and has a clean, bright, wide beam that is useful for many purposes. The interface is the same as on the S20 and gives you instant access to the lowest 0.5 lumen output, the memorized output, and the highest 280 lumen output from off. The other modes are accessed quickly and easily once the light is turned on.
High: 280 lumens - 45 mins runtime
Mid: 70 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Low: 7 lumens - 32 hrs runtime
Moonlight: 0.5 lumens - 15 days runtime
Maximum beam distance 84 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
Includes: Lanyard, spare o-ring and 1 x AA battery.