- Aircraft grade aluminium
- Military-spec hard anodised for maximum wear
- Toughened ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Large copper heat sink pad for superior thermal conductivity
- Working Voltage: 4.9 ~ 8.4V
- Total Length: 208.55 mm
- Body Diameter: 52 mm
- Head Diameter: 88 mm
- Weight: 540 g (excluding batteries)
The Niwalker Vostro BK-FA02S has an incredible maximum output of 4800 lumens from the Cree XHP70 LED and is powered using 4 x 18650 batteries.
Paired with a powerful LED, the flashlight features an orange peel reflector which provides a smooth beam with a great distance of up to 600 meters. The BK-FA02S is the ideal torch for outdoor activities and exploring and can easily double up as a searchlight.
Featuring a magnetic ring, the torch is operated by turning the ring clockwise to cycle through the five brightness levels.
Turbo: 4800 lumens - 80 mins runtime
High: 1900 lumens - 250 mins runtime
Mid: 800 lumens - 10 hrs runtime
Low: 230 lumens - 60 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 5 lumens - 30 days runtime
Maximum beam distance 600 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: wrist lanyard, spare o-rings, open top & bottom holster