- Utilizes a U.S. made top binned Cree XM-L2 U2 LED chip
- Maximum output up to 1280 ANSI lumens
- Constant current circuit design offers constant output
- 142,000 cd beam intensity / 755m beam distance
- Working voltage 8.4V - 13V
- Integrated cool fins design provide better cooling
- Smooth polished reflector creates maximum throw
- Aircraft grade aluminum, mil-spec hard anodized for maximum wear
- Toughened ultra-clear tempered glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Large cooper heat sink pad for superior thermal conductivity
- Magnetic ring control switch allows you to select desired output easily
- Total length: 208.5mm / Light body diameter: 51mm / Light head diameter: 80mm
- Weight 678 gram without battery
- Twist the front magnetic ring in clockwise direction for Strobe, Off, L1, L2, L3, L4, L5, and L6 mode
- Uses four 18650 batteries for extended period runtime(able to use 2 or 3 18650s if needed) or 4, 6, and 8 CR123 primary batteries.
- Battery holder can be loaded into searchlight either way
- Low voltage warning to alert user to recharge batteries in time(output drops to L2)
The new Niwalker Vostro BK-FA01 features a Cree XM-L2 U2 LED with a maximum output of 1280 ANSI lumens.
Finished with matte black anodising, the Vostro BK-FA01 features one of the deepest reflectors we have seen to date, allowing the beam to throw over 755 meters!
Six brightness settings plus strobe, sellected via the control ring:
L6: 1280 lumens - 1 hour 54 minute runtime
L5: 975 lumens - 2 hour 19 minute runtime
L4: 600 lumens - 3 hour 53 minute runtime
L3: 148 lumens - 17 hour 43 minute runtime
L2: 38 lumens - 4.5 day runtime
L1: 3 lumens - 40 day runtime
Includes nylon belt holster, lanyard, spare o-rings and protective bag.