The Nitecore UMS4 is an intelligent USB four slot charger, with QC input available for speedy charging. The total maximum output is 4000mA or 3000mA when using a single slot. Please note, in order to achieve the maximum charging speed a 9V 2A QC 2.0 charging adapter must be used. When using a QC adapter, the UMS4 can charge a 3500mAh 18650 to 80% in just 55 minutes!
The charger is designed to keep your batteries going for as long as possible. It is specially optimised for IMR batteries and can revive over-discharged IMR and Li-ion cells. The battery will display the battery health which is based on the internal resistance of the cell, ensuring you know when its time to replace older batteries.
The LCD display screen offers an array of real-time charging information, including the charged volume, charging time, charging current, battery voltage, battery type, cut-off voltage and charging mode. The UMS4 has an intelligent charging mode selection which works automatically when the battery is inserted. However, you are able to manually change the charging settings, such as the voltage (3.7V, 4.2V or 4.3V) and current (from 300mA - 3000mA).
The Nitecore charger is compatible with a range of power sources to ensure it is easy to charge your batteries when you are on the go. The UMS4 can be used with various mobile devices, such as a power bank, solar panel and USB adapter.
With safety and convenience at the forefront of this design, the Nitecore UMS4 features anti-short circuiting, reverse polarity protection and an energy saving function when there has been no action in 3 minutes.
The charger is compatible with the following IMR/Li-ion/LiFePO4 batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700 and the following NiMH/NiCd batteries: AA, AAA, AAAA, C and D.
When charging 1 or 2 batteries, it is recommended to put them into Slot 1 and Slot 3, or into Slot 2 and Slot 4 to achieve a higher default charging current of 2000mA. Otherwise the default charging current is 1000mA. This will also achieve a wider selectable range of charging current of 300mA - 3000mA. Otherwise, the selectable range of charging current is 300mA - 2000mA.
- Input: DC 5V/2A 12V/1.5A
- Output: 4.35V±1% / 4.2V±1% / 3.7V±1% / 1.48V±1%
- QC Mode: 3000mA x 1 (max), 2000mA x 2 (max), 1000mA x 4 (max)
- Standard Mode: 2000mA x 1 (max), 1000mA x 2 (max), 500mA x 4 (max)
- QC 2.0 input available
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously and controlling each slot independently
- Up to 3000mA charging speed in a single slot
- Automatice selection between 3 charging modes (CC, CV and -dV/dt)
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection
- Over discharged battery activation
- Overtime charging protection
- Made from durable and fire retardant PC materials
- Optimal heat dissipation design
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC amd CEC
14/06/2019 - Marchant-Olympios, Liskeard