- Input: DC 5V/2A 9V/2A 18W (Max)
- Output: 4.35±1% / 4.2V±1% / 3.7V±1% / 1.48V±1%
- QC Mode: 3000mA x 1 (Max) / 2000mA x 2 (Max)
- Standard: 2000mA x 1 (Max) / 1000mA x 2 (Max)
- QC 2.0 input available
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously and controlling each slot independently
- Energy efficient LCD display
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit protection
- Over-discharged battery activation
- Made from durable and fire retardant PC materials
- Optimal heat dissipation design
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
The Nitecore UMS2 is a dual slot USB battery charger with a total maximum output of 4000mA and an impressive single slot maximum of 3000mA. Please note, in order to achieve the maximum charging speed a 9V 2A QC 2.0 charging adapter must be used. The charger is compatible with a range of input sources, such as solar panels, USB adapters and power banks.
The charger is optimised for IMR batteries and monitors the entire charging process, ensuring the cut-off voltage is always within safe limits. When the battery is inserted, the charger will automatically detect the cell and select betwen the 3 charging modes (CC, CV and -dV/dt).
The UMS2 features an LCD display for real time charging information, including internal resistance and battery health detection. A short press on the 'V' switch will cycle through the charging information, including the charged volume, charging time, charging current, battery voltage, battery type, cut-off voltage and charging mode. If desired, the charging parameters can be set manually. Long press the 'C' button to enter the charging setting mode.
The Nitecore charger features over-discharged IMR battery restoration, over-discharged Li-ion battery activation, anti-short circuiting and reverse polarity protection to keep your batteries in the best health for as long as possible.
The Nitecore UMS2 is compatible with the following IMR/Li-ion/LiFePO4 batteries: 10440, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 17700, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650, 26700 and the following NiMH/NiCd batteries: AA, AAA, AAAA, C and D.