- Length: 125 mm / 4.92"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Tube Diameter: 26 mm / 1.02"
- Tail Diameter: 28 mm / 1.1"
- Weight: 218.5 g / 7.71 oz.
- Max peak beam intensity of 19,800cd
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT)
- Lightweight and rigid CNC machined unibody design for superior heat dissipation
- Built-in 5000mAh 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides stable output for up to 60 hours
- Dual tail switches enable intuitive operations for tactical applications
- Turbo Ready technology
- Power indicator beside tail switches indicates remaining battery power
- Power indicator displays remaining battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Tactical ring design for multiple tactical applications
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore TM9K TAC is the tactical version of the popular TM9K. Equipped with 9 x Cree XP-L2 LED that produce a wall of light and a maximum brightness of 9800 lumens.
A built-in 21700 5000mAh battery is rechargeable via USB-C with the included cable. Charging to 80% only takes around 1 hour 45 minutes.
Operation is via a dual tail switch with instant access to turbo and strobe. The tactical tail switch has momentary-on functionality. The torch can also be locked to prevent accidental operation. Five brightness levels plus strobe:
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range:
Turbo: 9800 lumens - 280 meters
High: 2000 lumens - 3 hours - 118 meters
Mid: 500 lumens - 4 hours - 59 meters
Low: 130 lumens - 14 hours - 30 meters
Ultralow: 30 lumens - 60 hours - 15 meters
Strobe mode: 9800 lumens
The TM9K TAC will automatically lower its output to avoid overheating when accessing the turbo or high setting for prolonged periods.
A blue power indicator light in the tail cap flashes to indicate the battery voltage.
The body of the TM9K TAC is constructed from CNC machined aero grade aluminium alloy with a type III hard anodised finish. The uni-body design is lightweight at 218 grams with excellent heat dissipation. A stainless steel strike bezel helps protect the lens and can also be used as a glass breaker.
As the tactical version of the TM9K Nitecore have added a grip ring. Efficient constant circuit (non-PWM) for comfortable viewing.
Waterproof to IP68 (2 meter submersible) and impact resistant to drops from up to 1 meter.
Nitecore TM9K TAC includes: belt holster, wrist lanyard, grip ring, pocket clip and USB-C charging cable.