- Length: 125mm / 4.92"
- Head Diameter: 40mm / 1.57"
- Tubr Diameter: 26mm / 1.02"
- Tail Diameter: 28mm / 1.1"
- Weight: 218.5g / 7.71oz
- Tactical ring design for multiple tactical applications
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- The power indicator can display the battery voltage
- Turbo ready technology
- Constructed from Aero grade aluminium
- HA III military grade hard-anodized finish
The Nitecore TM9K LTP has a maximum output of 9800 lumens produced by 9 x CREE XP L-2 HD LEDs and powered by a built-in 21700 low temperature resistant Li-ion battery.
The compact hand held flashlight is specifically designed for lower temperature environments and can cope in temperatures as low as -40°C. It is the ideal torch to use at high altitudes or high latitudes.
The TM9K LTP has a CNC machined unibody design which is lightweight, solid and offers excellent heat dissipation. The body is made from aero grade aluminium alloy with HA military grade hard-anodized finish.
The torch has an ultimate dual tail switch design. A tactical tail switch - for momentary or constant illumination and a turbo ready mode button for output adjustment and accessing strobe/turbo.
The TM9K LTP features:
- 5 brightness modes
- unparallel tactical performance
- lockout mode
- memorised brightness and strobe mode
- power indicator
- thermal protection
Brightness levels, runtime and range:
Turbo: 9800 lumens - beam distance 280 meters
High: 2,000 lumens - 2 hours 30 minutes runtime - beam distance 118 meters
Mid: 500 lumnes - 3 hours 15 minutes runtime - beam distance 59 meters
Low: 130 lumens - 13 hours runtime - beam distance 30 meters
Ultralow: 30 lumens - 58 hours runtime - beam distance 15 meters
Strobe: 9800 lumens
Waterproof to IP68 (2 meter submersible) and impact resistant to drops from up to 1 meter.
TM9K LTP includes: holster, lanyard, clip and USB-C charging cable.