The Nitecore TM38 Searchlight has a maximum range of 1400 meters, making it the longest throw flashlight we currently sell. Featuring a Cree XHP35 HI D4 LED set inside a large polished reflector with a maximum brightness of 1800 lumens.
Fully rechargeable via an integrated intelligent charging circuit, simply plug directly into the dustproof charging port. The TM38 features the latest high capacity (98Wh) NBP68 HD battery pack, which also acts as the torch handle. Equivalent to eight 3400mAh 18650 batteries.
An innovative two stage switch controls all functions of the TM38 and there are two modes:
Daily Mode: Press switch half way repeatedly to cycle through the brightness of low, medium and high
Search Mode: Press and hold the switch half way to enter turbo mode directly. Once in turbo mode, press the switch half way to switch between high and turbo mode.
Brightness Levels and Runtimes
- Turbo: 1800 lumens - 4 hours
- High: 800 lumens - 11 hours
- Medium: 400 lumens - 22 hours
- Low: 200 lumens - 40 hours
- Lowest: 50 lumens - 120 hours
Plus SOS, Strobe and Location Beacon modes.
An onboard OLED display on the side of the head displays the current brightness mode selected along with beam distance, battery voltage, remaining runtime and the lights operating temperature. Built in thermal protection also ensures the light will not overheat by lowering the brightness once the temperature reaches 60 degree Celsius.
Other features include tripod mount, shoulder strap for easy carrying and gold plated circuit contact.
Waterproof in accordance with IPX8 (2 meter submersible) and constructed from aerospace grade aluminium alloy with HAIII hard anodised coating.
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 490000 cd
- Reflector: Orange peel / textured (OP)
- Length: 278 mm / 10.9"
- Head Diameter: 90 mm / 3.54"
- Weight: 1260.3 g / 44.46 oz.
- Integrated multi-function OLED display
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Intelligent charging circuit with security detection charges safely and rapidly
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Integrated 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' provides extreme reflector performance
- Constructed from aerospace grade aluminium alloy
- HAIII military grade hard anodised
24/08/2017 - WALLBANK, Trawden
No problems whatsoever with this product or your service