The Nitecore TM38 Lite offers a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HI D4 and is powered by 4 x 18650 Li-ion batteries. Differing from the TM38, the Lite version has a smaller handle which takes the batteries, rather than a battery-pack handle as included with the TM38. Please note, batteries are not included.
Offering an incredible throw up to 1400 meters, the TM38 Lite is the ultimate searchlight. In addition, the flashlight is rechargeable, allowing for convenient charging when you are on the go and removes the need for a separate charger.
The TM38 Lite offers five excellent brightness levels, ranging from 50 to 1800 lumens. The output is controlled by a single, innovative, two-stage switch across two modes, either daily or search. In daily mode, the torch can be put into any mode from Lower (50 lumens) to High (800 lumens). In search mode Turbo (1800 lumens) and High (800 lumens) can be accessed.
The flashlight features an OLED display which provides an overview of the operating status, including lumens and beam distance, battery voltage, battery level, remaining runtime and operating temperature. When the torch is on charge, the screen provides real-time information on the charging status, including a voltage reading.
Brightness Levels: (using 4 x Nitecore 18650 3400mAh Li-ion batteries)
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
High: 800 lumens - 5 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 400 lumens - 11 hrs runtime
Low: 200 lumens - 20 hrs runtime
Lower: 50 lumens - 60 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 1400 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: UK pin wall charger, spare o-ring, spare rubber cover of charging port, wrist lanyard, quality shoulder strap.
- Reflector: Orange peel (OP)
- Beam Colour: White light
- Length: 195 mm / 7.68"
- Head Diameter: 90 mm / 3.54"
- Weight: 780 g / 27.51 oz.
- Thermal protection circuit prevents overheating
- Intelligent charging circuit with security detection charges safely and rapidly
- Optimal heat dissipation to improve overall performance
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Integrated ' Precision Digital Optics Technology' provides extreme reflector performance
- Constructed from aerospace grade aluminium alloy
- HAIII military grade hard anodised