The SRT-6 features Nitecore's third generation selector ring, which allows for quick and easy access to all modes and infinitely variable brightness control from 0 - 930 lumens. With the forward click tail switch in the on position, the control ring has a standby position. To the left of this the SOS mode can be selected. By turning to the right the variable brightness control can be activated before reaching strobe setting.
Other unique features include a crystal coating on the reflector to improve performance by 10%, allowing the SRT6 to throw a beam out to 260 meters. The SRT-6 also boasts reverse polarity protection and stainless steel window breaker bezel for emergency situations.
The torch can be powered by 2 x CR123A or 2 x RCR123 or 1 x 18650 Li-ion rechargeable (recommended).
Brightness Levels: (using 1 x 18650 2600mah battery)
Turbo: 930 lumens - 1 hr 45 mins runtime
Low: 0.1 Lumens - 200 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 260 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Head diameter 34mm for choosing filters & diffusers.
Includes: 2 x CR123 batteries, quality belt holster, removable pocket clip, removable tactical ring, lanyard, spare tail cap button and spare O-ring
- Purpose-designed for law enforcement, hunting and tactical applications.
- The world’s first line of flashlights to feature third generation SSR (smart selector ring) technology.
- Smoothly and rapidly select brightness levels and function by rotating a smart selector ring
- Utilizes the latest CREE XM-L (XM-L2 T6) LED for a maximum output of up to 930 lumens
- Second generation of ‘Crystal Coating Technology’ along with ‘Precision Digital Optics Technology’ provide extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 17,000cd and a throw distance of up to 260 meters (ANSI FL1)
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 200 hours runtime on lowest output level
- Infinite brightness adjustment from 0 to 930 lumens
- Two rapidly switch able functions to select from
- Multi-functional power indicator light displays low battery status
- Patented spring-loaded impact absorption mechanism with reverse polarity protection
- Stainless steel titanium-plated two-way clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Robust HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 153mm
- Head diameter: 34 mm
- Tube diameter: 25.4mm
- Weight: 145g (without battery)
- Accessories Quality holster, removable clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare tail cap button and spare O-ring