The Nitecore R40 V2 is an updated version of the original R40, offering a 20% power increase with a maximum output of 1200 lumens from the Cree XP-L2 V6 LED. Unlike its predecessor, the version 2 model is powered by a dedicated 21700 li-ion battery which supports the improved brightness levels and excellent runtimes.
Ideal for law enforcement and search and rescue applications, the Nitecore R40 V2 can be charged using the included wall or desktop cradle. Alternatively, the flashlight can take its power using the car cigarette adapter or USB-C charging cable.
To ensure your safety and to protect the torch, the light has a range of safety features, including:
- Over-discharge protection
- Overcharge protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Automatic termination upon charging completion
The Nitecore flashlight is operated using a dual side switch, made up of a power and mode button. The user interface also provides direct access to the Turbo level, a power indicator to display battery voltage and can put the torch in lockout mode to avoid accidental activation.
Turbo: 1200 lumens - 2 hrs 15 mins runtime
High: 480 lumens - 5 hrs runtime
Mid: 220 lumens - 11 hrs 30 mins runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 48 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 1200 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon (1200 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 344 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore NL2150DW 21700 dedicated battery for R40 V2, desktop cradle, wall mount cradle, car adapter, AC adapter, USB-C charging cable, holster, lanyard, spare o-ring.
- Length: 159 mm / 6.26"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Tail Diameter: 38.6 mm / 1.52"
- Weight: 211 g / 7.44 oz.
- Maximum Peak Beam Intensity: 29,500 cd
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology'
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Dual side switches
- Triple charging options available
- Wall mount cradle and desktop cradle included for inductive wireless charging
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with USB-C port
- Built-in power indicator beneath side switches indicates the remaining battery power, displaying battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability