- Utilizes a CREE MT-G2 LED
- Max output of up to 2000 lumens
- Runtime of up to 325 hours
- A multifunctional rotary switch offers unprecedented ease of use
- 10 brightness levels and 5 special modes for multiple applications
- Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology ensures stability and longevity
- High efficiency constant current circuitry provides unwavering and dependable output
- Features intelligent memory function in regular output modes
- Features 2 x battery power indicators on the tail
- Direct access to turbo/ultra-low
- Utilizes a micro-textured metal reflector for peripheral illumination
- Stainless steel bezel ring protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 6.81” (173mm)
- Head diameter: 1.97” (50mm)
The Nitecore P36 features a neutral white Cree MT-G2 LED with a maximum output of 2000 lumens. Powered by 2x18650 or 4xRCR123 Li-ion cells or 4xCR123A primary batteries.
A unique rotary control switch allows for easy one handed control with instant access to strobe, turbo and ultra-low modes. Pressing the rotary switch from any state enters strobe mode. With the light off, rotating the switch counterclockwise and pressing the on/off switch within three seconds enters turbo (2000 lumen) mode. The same operation turning the switch clockwise enters ultra-low (2 lumens). With the light turned on turning the rotary switch selects from the 10 brightness levels.
Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) allows the P36 to dynamically adjust output performance according to its body temperature, thus preventing damage from overheating. Dual power indicators on the tail indicate remaining battery power levels.
Turbo: 2000 lumens - 45 mins runtime
High: 1500 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Interim: 1100 lumens, 850 lumens, 600 lumens
Mid: 380 lumens - 7 hrs 30 mins runtime
Interim: 210 lumens, 80 lumens, 20 lumens
Low: 2 lumens - 325 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 300 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: Quality belt holster, wrist lanyard, rubber switch cap & spare o-ring.