The Nitecore P30 Hunting Kit features the newest torch from the Nitecore P Series and combines practicality with impressive output. The torch has a maximum output of 1000 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI V3 and is powered by either 1 x 18650 battery (included) or 2 x single use CR123 cells. With an incredible beam distance up to 618 meters, the torch is perfect for outdoor use, especially for hunting, search and rescue or walking.
The P30 Hunting Kit comes with the torch, charger, battery and a range of accessories ideal for hunting or other outdoor expedition. The kit includes the Nitecore P30, Nitecore New i2 charger, Nitecore 18650 2300mAh battery, RSW1 remote switch, 1 x green filter, 1 x red filter, 25 mm gun mount, car charger adapter and nylon holster.
The P30 offers five brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 1000 lumens, plus three special modes, including strobe, SOS and location beacon.
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hr runtime
High: 400 lumens - 3 hrs runtime
Mid: 220 lumens - 5 hrs runtime
Low: 70 lumens - 17 hrs runtime
Lower: 1 lumen - 680 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Location Beacon and SOS modes.
Maximum beam distance 618 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: 1 x P30 torch, 1 x Nitecore New i2 charger, 1 x Nitecore 18650 NL1823 battery, 1 x RSW1 remote switch, 1 x NFG50 filter, 1 x NFR50 filter, 1 x GM04 25 mm gun mount, 1 x car charger adapter, 1 x holster.
- Torch Length: 141.5 mm / 5.57"
- Torch Head Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97"
- Torch Weight: 165 g / 5.82 oz.
- Reflector: Smooth
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 95500 cd
- Precision Digital Optic Technology ensures superior beam uniformity
- Memory function (excluding SOS and location beacon)
- Built-in power indicator
- Advanced Temperature Regulation module automatically adjusts brightness according to operating temperature to maintain optimal performance
- Electric reverse polarity protection
- Aerospace grade aluminium alloy construction
- Titanium plated pocket clip
- Mineral optic lens with anti-reflective coating
- HAIII hard anodising