- CREE XML U2 LED
- Maximum output of 960 lmns with XM-L2 T6 LED or 860 lumens with XML U2 LED
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 325 hours runtime
- Integrated dual Picatinny connectors / rails provide a huge variety of mounting options
- Innovative single button two-stage switch offers a user-friendly interface (patented)
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges safely and rapidly
- Integrated micro USB charging port is water, dust and impact resistant
- Eight rapidly switch able brightness levels to select from
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges rapidly and safely
- Intelligent memory function stores preferred brightness setting
- Integrated spring-loaded impact absorption mechanism featuring reverse polarity protection (patented)
- Stainless steel titanium-plated two-way clip
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects the core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
Head diameter: 40 mm
Tube diameter: 25.4mm
Weight: 171g (without battery
The Nitecore P25 Smilodon is a tactical light with some very interesting and unique features including a dual stage camera style switch on the side of the head, this allows for easy one handed operation and also lights up to act as a power indicator.
An intelligent charging circuit enables the P25 to charge 18650 cells inside the flashlight via a mico-usb lead (supplied).
The torch can use 1x18650 (can be recharged inside the torch) or 2xRCR123 (must be recharged in a separate charger) or 2xCR123 (single use batteries).
The battery compartment is spring loaded to ensure contact is not broken when used mounted to a weapon. Integrated picatinny connectors help attach the light to guns using this system.
Available in Grey.
Grey = XML U2 = 860 lumens for 1 hr 45 mins / 550 lumens for 2 hrs / 180 lumens for 7 hrs / 50 lumens for 30 hrs / 2 lumens for 325 hrs
Maximum beam distance 283 meters (grey body version), waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Head diameter of 40mm for choosing filters & diffusers.
Includes: Quality holster, micro USB charging lead, removable pocket clip, removable grip ring, wrist lanyard, spare o-rings, spare rubber switch cover.