The Nitecore P20UV features a main Cree XM-L2 White LED with four secondary ultraviolet LEDs set into the reflectorwhich illuminate at 365nm. Purpose built for authentication, forensics and identification applications, the P20UV is the ideal tool for Police, Security and Military personnel.
The torch uses 1x18650 or 2xCR123 or 2xRCR123 batteries.
Three different modes of operation allow the user to define the output settings:
- Tactical Mode: Strobe / High / Ultraviolet
- Law Enforcement Mode: Strobe / High / Mid / Ultraviolet
- General Mode: Strobe / High / Medium / Low / Ultraviolet
Once the operation mode is selected the P20UVs intelligent memory will ensure that the correct amount of light is delivered for the situation. Built in LEDs on the tail cap switch indicate the remaining battery power to ensure you are never left in the dark.
Beam distance of up to 180 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and impact resistant to drops from 1.5 meters.
Powered by a single 18650 Li-ion rechargeable cell (recommended for the best runtimes) or two CR123A cells. This torch can use the RSW2 remote pressure switch.
Includes: 2 x CR123 batteries, quality belt holster, CR123 battery magazine, pocket clip, tactical ring, wrist lanyard & spare o-ring.
- Features dual light sources: one main LED plus four secondary ultraviolet LEDs. Purpose built for authentication, forensics and identification applications.
- White CREE XM-L2 (T6) LED provides maximum output of 800 lumens
- Four ultraviolet LEDs provide 320mW at 365nm
- Maximum runtime of 15.5 hours on lowest output.
- Metal micro textured reflector provides a wide cone of peripheral light.
- Dual tail switches ensure ease of use and tactical advantages
- STROBE READYTM provides direct access to strobe mode in any state
- Features three selectable modes
- Tail switch features integrated power indicator to display remaining battery power
- Anti-rolling design
- Two-way titanium steel clip included
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Length: 134mm (5.28")
- Bezel Diameter: 31.8mm (1.25")
- Tail Diameter: 25.4mm (1")
- Weight: 104grams (3.67oz)(without battery)
Quality holster, CR123 battery magazine, clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare O-ring