The Nitecore P18 is a tactical, unibody, die-cast torch offering a maximum output of 1800 lumens of white light from the Cree XHP35 HD and 10 lumens of red light from the auxiliary red LED. The flashlight is powered by a single IMR 18650 battery which comes included.
The P18 flashlight is designed for tactical use which can be seen in the rigid, impact resistant body, silent tail switch and auxiliary red light for effectively protecting night vision. The torch can be operated using one hand and offers quick access to the five brightness levels and three special modes, ranging from 1 to 1800 lumens. One of the special outputs, the strobe, is randomly changing which makes the strong dizzying impact more effective.
The Nitecore light comes with a detachable pocket clip which makes the P18 easy to carry and store when not in use. The futuristic look incorporated an anti-sliding design for stability and comfortable grip.
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 mins runtime
High: 850 lumens - 2 hrs runtime
Mid: 260 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
Low: 65 lumens - 18 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 220 hours runtime
Auxiliary Red Light: 10 lumens - 28 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon modes (1000 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 182 meters, waterproof to IP56 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore IMR 18650 3100mAh 35A battery, spare o-ring, lanyard, holster.
- Dimensions: 105.5 mm x 34 mm x 29 mm / 4.15" x 1.34" x 1.14"
- Head Diameter: 23 mm / 0.91"
- Weight: 103.5 g / 3.65 oz.
- Maximum Peak Intensity: 8,360cd
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and "Precision Digital Optics Technology" (PDOT)
- Made with unibody die-cast technology
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output up to 220 hours
- Strobe mode offers randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero-grade aluminium alloy
- Tail stand capability