The Nitecore NWE30 emergency whistle features an electronic buzzing output of 120dB which is dispersed omnidirectionally. The whistle is powered by an included CR123A single use cell and is also compatible with an RCR123A / 16340 rechargeable li-ion battery, which are available separately.
Additionally, the Nitecore NWE30 has a beacon flashing light with a smart sensor, causing it to automatically turn on in the dark. The flashing beacon has an output of 2000 lumens from the 4 x Luminus SST-20-W LEDs and emits light at 360º.
To ensure precious energy isn't wasted blowing your whistle in emergency situations, the NWE30 has a simple user interface to activate the electronic whistle sound; loosen the head to turn on and tighten to turn off.
Weighing in at only 35 grams the NWE30 should be in every adventurers bag!
Includes: CR123A battery, key clasp and spare o-ring.
- Diameter: φ25 mm / φ0.98"
- Height: 67 mm / 2.64"
- Weight: 35 g / 1.23 oz.
- Omnidirectional sound diffraction system
- Smart sensor beacon flashes automatically in the dark with a brightness of 2000 lumens
- Utilises 4 x Luminus SST-20-W LEDs with a cylindrical PC diffuser to emit 360º beacon flashing
- Powered by 1 x CR123/RCR123A battery with a maximum runtime of 72 hours
- Ultra compact, lightweight and durable design with simple user interface
- Rating in accordance with IP68
- Impact resistant to 1 meter