The Nitecore NTP21 is a multi-functional tactical pen, CNC machined from aluminium alloy with a hard anodised black finish.
The pen features a Tungsten Steel tapered tip that can be used as a glass breaker. The hardness of tungsten steel is measured by the Rockwell scale (89-95.5HRA), which ranks second only to diamond. The cap of the pen can be fitted to either end, leaving either the pen tip or tungsten tip exposed and ready for use.
Each Nitecore NTP21 Pen includes a Schneider Gel Ink refill for quick drying, waterproof and fade-resistant writing. In addition, it comes with stainless steel pocket clip.
- Material: Aluminium alloy
- Coating: HA Type III Black
- Glass Breaker Material: Tungsten steel
- Length: 5.6" / 14.19 cm
- Weight: 0.9 oz / 25.6 g (refill included)
- Refill: Schneider Gelion 39 ballpoint pen refill