The Nitecore NTC10 carry case has been designed to hold and store your everday gear, for daily use or short trips. Made from Cordura 1050D high strength nylon, the case is robust and resistant to water, tears and rips, without compromising on weight and convenience.
The NTC10 has a main compartment plus a zippered pocket inside the bag that provides safe storage for valueables. Additionally, inside the case is a padded, detachable centre divider which features a loop surface to accommodate hook-and-loop organisers.
On the outside of the bag is a Molle system on one side and a hook-and-loop system on the other. This allows for additional storage with other pouches that features modular attachment, providing extra space as required. The hook-and-loop section also allows for personalisation, for example with the addition of patches or badges to tell your bag apart.
The NTC10 has reinforced handles for a sturdy grip when carrying, and robust D-rings for opening the bag. The case is suitable for ambidextrous operation.
- Weight: 18.2 oz. / 516 g
- Dimensions: 12.4" x 6.89" x 2.15" / 315 mm x 175 mm x 80 mm
- Designed for gear storage, everyday carry and short trips
- Cordura 1050D high strength abrasion resistant lightweight nylon fabric
- Coated surfaces ensure excellent resistance to water
- Frontal loop area for patch adhesion
- Laser cutting Molle system on the back made from durable Hypalon synthetic rubber for modular attachment
- Main padded compartment with loop surface to accommodate hook and loop organisers
- Padded centre divider provides modular attachment capability and protects accessories
- Zippered compartment allows for quick and easy access to all stored items
- D rings allow for fully ambidextrous operation
- Reinforced handheld grip
23/09/2017 - Boyd, Aberdeen
Fit for purpose, but I prefer the larger bag in the series with shoulder strap.