- LED: Cree XP-L HD V6
- Length: 154 mm / 6.06"
- Head and Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 27.2 mm / 1.07"
- Weight: 83 grams / 2.93 oz
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and "Precision Digital Optics Technology" (PDOT)
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- Power indicator beneath the side switch indicates the remaining battery power
- Power indicator can display battery voltage (±0.1V)
- High efficiency constant circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard-anodised finish
The New P12 is the first torch from Nitecore to utilise 21700 Li-ion batteries. 21700 cells provide improved performance over 18650 cells with a minimal increase in size. 21700 cells are often found in electric vehicles and are considered by many to be the future of cylindrical batteries. In addition to 21700 cells the New P12 can use 18650 cells with the supplied battery magazine as well as CR123A.
Despite the larger battery the Nitecore New P12 has a standard one inch tube and head diameter (25.4mm) making it compatible with a range of existing accessories including filters, diffusers and gun mounts.
Featuring a Cree XP-L HD V6 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours and a maximum output of 1200 lumens, the New P12 packs a lot of punch into a small package. Operated by a tactical tail switch with momentary on function in combination with a side switch to change mode / brightness level. Two user modes are available: daily mode and tactical mode with easy access to the strobe setting.
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range (Using 1 x 21700 Li-ion battery):
High: 1200 lumens - 3 hrs 45 minutes runtime - 238 meter range
Medium: 340 lumens - 8 hours runtime - 122 meter range
Low: 60 lumens - 52 hours runtime - 44 meter range
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 1200 hours runtime - 5 meter range
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS (1200 lumens each).
*Please note the New P12 features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) and will regulate the brightness to protect the LED from overheating)*
The New P12 includes Nitecore's patented power indicator inside the side switch, which shows how much battery voltage is remaining. High efficiency circuit ensures so flickering (PWM).
Includes a removable deep carry pocket clip and the NTH10 Tactical Holster, which has been specifically designed for quick access to the torch.
Waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meter submersible).