Nitecore NEW i4 charger builds on the original model with a host of improvements to performance and safety.
Active Current Distribution (ACD) automatically distributes charging power. For example, when one charging bay completes, all power will automatically be assigned to the remaining slots for the quickest charge possible.
Other unique features include; extended capability to support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries, IMR battery restoration when a cell has dropped to 0V, non-rechargeable battery detection and reverse polarity protection.
Optimised for use with IMR cells, the NEW i4 monitors the entire charging process and ensures charging is terminated within safe limits. This also helps extend battery life.
Compatible with the following batteries - Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4:
10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
- Can charge up to 1500mA in one slot
- Active Current Distribution diverts all charging power when one cell completes
- Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR Battery Restoration for 0V depleted cells
- Automatically detects non-rechargeable batteries
- Optimised for IMR cells, ensuring voltage is kept within safe limits
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Overtime charging protection after 10 hours to prevent overheating
- Made from fire retardant and flame resistant materials
- Automatic temperature control and protection
- Full copper sliders
Made from flame resistant materials.
Genuine product supplied with UK charging lead and Nitecore scratch off validation sticker.
- Li-ion/IMR/LiFePO4: 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340 (RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650 & NiMH/NiC: AA, AAA, AAAA, D cells.
- Input: AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25A (max) 10W
DC 9~12V 1A
- Dimensions: 140 mm x 94.8 mm x 37 mm
- Weight: 202 g (excluding batteries and power cord)
30/07/2019 - Ng, London
11/06/2019 - Laize, Crowmarsh Gifford
No expert in batteries so wanted something that works without requiring overthinking it. Compatible with almost every battery types I came across. Useful charging status display plus protection against operator's mistakes.
02/11/2017 - Miss clarke, Nottingham
Lovely item perfect for my ecig batteris
11/10/2017 - richards, DONCASTER
fully automatic I have full confidence leaving batteries on till fully charged
01/02/2017 - Bryant, Hoddesdon
I ve read that this is a very good charger, intelligent, great quality... for me is not as simple to understand compared to others plus the steel battery contacts are a bit fiddly which I would prefer to be more solid and hold the batteries in place better. Overall great value and good choice for those who just want something that does a good job.