- CORDURA® 1050D high strength abrasion resistant light-weight nylon fabric
- Coated surface ensures excellent resistance to water and fouling
- Frontal laser cutting Molle system made from durable Hypalon synthetic rubber for modular attachment
- Partitioned main compartment with loop surface accommodates hook-and-loop organizers and allowing for complete customizability
- Dual zippered compartments on the front
- 3-point harness strap system
- Adjustable and removable padded shoulder strap
- Volume: 366 cu.in/6 litre
- Main compartment: 40 (L) x 20 (H) x 7 (D) cm/15.7" x 7.9" x 2.8"
- Frontal compartment: 16 (L) x 16 (H) x 2 (D) cm/6.3" x 6.3" x 0.8"
The Nitecore NEB10 Excursion Bag has been designed as a day pack with a choice of carrying options. Supplied with removable shoulder strap with adjustable shoulder pad and an additional quick release strap for a more secure way of carrying, that will not swing around the body and reduces strain on the shoulder.
Made from 1050D Cordura high tensile nylon, which provides excellent resistance to rips and general wear and tear with a coated surface to help repel water. The front of the NEB10 features Hypalon synthetic rubber molle system. This material is extremely strong, yet lightweight and is widely used in the construction of assault boats. High precision laser cutting technology creates a smooth clean edge and accepts modular attachments to further increase capacity.
The main compartment features a built in surface to accept hook and loop organisers (available separately) and six channel elastic organisation for storing multiple tools. Frontal dual zippered compartments are ideal for keeping smaller items in place and a polyurethane layer ensures superior water resistance to help protect stored items. At the rear of the NEB10 there is a mesh storage pocket.
Main compartment: 40cm long, 20cm high and 7cm deep
Frontal compartment: 16cm long, 16cm high and 2cm deep.
Overall volume: 6 litres
Weight: 558 grams
Available in black or grey.