The Nitecore NDP10 daily pouch is ideal for everyday carry as it can hold a variety of gear, including multi-tools, torches and batteries.
The pouch is made from robust, hard-wearing materials, predominantly 1000D Cordura nylon but also Hypalon synthetic rubber and a patch of hook and loop on the front, for customisation. In addition to their high strength, these materials benefit from being lightweight and weather resistant.
The NDP10 has a range of carry options, including a reinforced handle, a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap and two removeable straps for attaching the pouch to a waistable or other modules.
Featuring two compartments, the Nitecore NDP10 pouch allows for items to be separated and stored logically depending on use and importance. The exterior of the front compartment offers a laser-cut Molle system which allows for modular storage expansion. Inside the front pocket is a partioned interior, providing a variety of storage segments for quick access to your gear, in addition to a D-ring and clip. The main compartment features a similar layout of elastic strap dividers, ideal for housing multi-tools, torches and batteries.
- Size: 8.66" x 6.3" x 2.36" (22 x 16 x 6 cm)
- Weight: 10.98 oz. (311.5 g)
- Front Compartment Size: 5.91" x 5.91" x 0.79" (15 x 15 x 2 cm)
- Main Compartment Size: 8.66" x 6.3" x 1.57" (22 x 16 x 4 cm)
- Hard-use military-spec 1000D Cordura nylon construction
- Fully ambidextrous
- Coated surface for excellent resistance
- Frontal loop field for patch adhesion
- Fully padded interior products all stored gears