- Capacity: 5000mAH 3.7V (18.5Wh)
- Rated Energy: 3200mAh 5V (TYP 1A)
- Intput: USB-C 5V 2.4A / 9V 2A
- Output: USB-C 5V 3A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A
USB-A 5V 3A / 9V 2A / 12V 1.5A
Dual Ports 5V 3A (Max)
- Dimensions: 104.9 mm x 59 mm x 10.6 mm / 4.13" x 2.32" x 0.42"
- Weight: 115g ± 3g / 4.06oz ± 0.11oz
- Accessories: USB charging cable (USB-A to USB-C)
The Nitecore NB5000 power bank has been specifically designed to be light weight and compact, for use on the move. Constructed from Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymer (CFRP), which is widely used in the aerospace industry with a hollowed frame, the NB5000 weighs in at only 115 grams (4.06oz) and measures 104.9mm x 59mm x 10.6mm.
The 5000mAh capacity is sufficient to fully charge an iPhone 11 once or a Nitecore NU32 headlamp twice. A low current mode can also be selected to charge low current devices such as wireless headphones.
An IPX5 means the NB5000 is resistant to water splashes from any direction making it suitable for use in the rain. Please note it is not submersible.
The Nitecore NB5000 has multiple protection safeguards including over-current protection, short-circuit protection, over-discharge protection, overcharge protection, overvoltage protection and thermal protection. In accord with UN38.3 standard with a rated capacity less than 100Wh.
Please note, power banks are sent via FedEx, with an earlier cut-off time of 12 pm for same day despatch (Monday - Friday).