The Nitecore MT42 is a high intensity flashlight, ideal for hunting and outdoor pursuits. The light offers a maximum output of 1800 lumens from the Cree XHP35 LED and is powered by 2 x 18650 Li-ion batteries.
The MT42 features Nitecore's Crystal Coating Technology combined with their Precision Digital Optics Technology for an extreme reflector with maximum beam distance of 55400cd and a beam distance up to 470 meters.
With five brightness levels and three special modes, the MT42 offers an excellent range of outputs. The torch is suitable for a range of applications, including hunting, outdoor search and patrol, tactical use and law enforcement.
The flashlight is operated using a tail switch to turn the light on and off and a side switch for cycling through the modes. This intuitive operation system allows for one-handed operation and quick, easy access to the desired mode. The MT42 has instant access to Strobe mode; when the light is on, simply press and hold the side switch.
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 1 hr runtime
High: 800 lumens - 3 hrs 30 mins runtime
Mid: 280 lumens - 12 hrs runtime
Low: 68 lumens - 45 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 530 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Location Beacon and SOS modes (each at 1800 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 470 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: pocket clip, spare o-rings, holster, spare rubber cover, tactical ring.
Please note, batteries are not included.
- Length: 228 mm / 8.98"
- Head Diameter: 50 mm / 1.97"
- Body Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Weight: 231.5 g / 8.17 oz.
- Integrated 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' provides unparalleled reflector programme
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 55400cd and a max throw of 470 meters
- Side switch controls 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power
- High efficiency constant circuit provides unwavering output up to 530 hours
- Advanced Temperature Regulation module
- Full metal tactical ring
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodised finish