- Dimensions: 58 cm x 27 cm x 17 cm / 22.8" x 10.6" x 6.7"
- Aux Compartment: 33 cm x 25 cm x 6 cm / 13" x 9.8" x 2.4"
- Capacity: 30L / 1831 cu. in.
- Weight: 1.6 kg / 3.5 lbs (approx.)
- Designed for long duration and long distance operations
- Excellent and flexible carrying capability in harsh environments
- Wearproof and wate resistant 500D nylon fabric
- 30L main compartment with full opening
- Laser cut Molle system for modular extensions
- Interior design with combination of loop surface and Molle system
- Carrying system increases ergonomic comfort
- Innovative dual duct channel design for the drink tube or charging cable on top of both sides
- Premium YKK zippers
- UTX Duraflex buckles
The MP30 backpack is from Nitecore's new series of modular packs, offering a 30 litre main compartment in addition to a variety of other compartments and storage sections. The largest currently in the Nitecore MP range, the MP30 is ideal for long excursions.
The rucksack is made from a tough 3 layer structure of lining, lamination membrane and waterproof 500D nylon.
The outside of the MP30 features a top compartment for smaller items that may need to be accessed quickly, such as gadgets and documents, and a frontal aux compartment. Additionally, the outside of the backpack has a detachable cord for loading light coats or towels, a loop area for optional customisation and compression straps.
Offering modular expansion, both the outside and inside of the main compartment have loop lined surfaces which are compatible with Molle system pouches and kit, such as the Nitecore NUP10 and NUP20. This allows for additional storage and tactical organisation, so you can simply remove a pre-packed pouch if a lighter, smaller amount of gear is required for a specific application. Please note, separate pouches are not included.
The main compartment can be fully opened to allow for complete access to its contents and the mesh compartments on the inside of the frontal flap. Additionally, the main section features attachment points and a hanging strap which can be used for a hydration pack.
The MP30 offers a breathable carrying system with S-shape shoulder straps for ergonomic comfort and waist buckles to distribute the weight when carrying the bag for long periods. Additionally, the backpack has a reinforced nylon handle which enables quick and convenient carry when not on your back.