From Nitecore's new series of modular backpacks, the MP25 is made from wearproof and water resistant 500D nylon with a 25L main compartment plus lots of other storage sections.
The MP25 features Molle laser cut strips on the outside of the bag to attach smaller pouches and accessories. The Nitecore NUP10 and NUP20 would be an ideal addition if you require extra space or a pre-packed kit that can be removed when required (sold separately).
The main compartment of the MP25 can be fully opened for easy packing and unpacking, ensuring you get the most out of the internal storage space. The back and side walls of the main section also feature Molle compatible strips for secure attachment of smaller pouches and bags, plus a hanging strip for attaching a hydration pack. The front flap of the internal compartment has two zippered mesh compartments for storing smaller items such as documents or maps.
In addition to the generous main compartment, the MP25 has several other sections, including two dual pockets and a larger compartment on the front of the bag. On the back of the pack is a compartment for storing a laptop or tablet (up to 14"). Externally, the rucksack has a loop area for attaching nametapes or reflective stickers, a detachable cord for storing light coats or towels and a compression strap.
- Dimensions: 50 cm x 27 cm x 17 cm / 19.7" x 10.6" x 6.7"
- Capacity: 25L / 1526 cu. in.
- Weight: 1.5 kg (approx.)
- Wearproof and water resistant 500D nylon fabric
- 25L main compartment with full opening
- Laser cut Molle system for modular extensions
- Interior design with combination of loop surface and Molle system
- Carrying system increases the ergonomic comfort
- Innovative dual duct channel design for drink tube or charging cable on top of both sides
- 14" laptop/tablet compartment
- Premium YKK zippers
- UTX Duraflex buckles