The Nitecore MH40GTR offers a reasonably priced rechargeable LED torch, with a range of over 1 kilometre! Ideal for activities where a long range light is required such as search and rescue, hunting and wildlife watching. A single Cree XP-L HI V3 'domeless' LED is housed inside an ultra-polished deep reflector for the best possible beam profile.
Powered by a pair of 18650 Li-ion batteries, which are included (NL1826) and can be charged without the need to remove them from the torch. Simply plug in the supplied UK adapter into the charging port on the side of the MH40GTR and a red LED indictor shows when charging is in progress and completed.
Operated by a 'forward click' tail switch with momentary on function. Mode / brightness levels are changed by twisting the head of the light. There are three modes that can be set depending on the users requirements, once set it is possible to toggle between two settings as follows:
Search & Hunting: Turbo and High
Law Enforcement: Turbo and Strobe
Hiking and Trekking: Turbo and Medium
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range:
- Turbo: 1200 lumens - 2 hour runtime - 1004 meter range
- High: 380 lumens - 6 hours 15 minutes runtime - 533 meter range
- Medium: 100 lumens - 27 hours runtime - 280 meter range
- Low: 15 lumens - 140 hours runtime - 107 meter range
- Plus Strobe and SOS modes (1200 lumens)
Other features include: Waterproof to IPX8 - 2 meter submersible, Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection, intelligent memory of last used brightness level and anti-roll body design.
Nitecore MH40GTR includes: Two Nitecore NL1826 2600mAh 18650 batteries, removable pocket clip, removable tactical ring, wrist lanyard, UK wall charger, belt holster, spare tail switch cover and spare o-ring.
- Length: 257 mm / 10.12"
- Head Diameter: 70 mm / 2.76"
- Tail Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Weight: 374 g / 13.19 oz.
- Optimised ultra precide reflector
- Intelligent charging circuit with voltage detection charges safely and rapidly
- Built-in charging module enabling battery recharging through the charging port
- Charging port sleeve provides outstanding water, dust and impact resistance
- 2 easily accessible output modes by tightening and loosening the flashlight head
- User-defined mode allows for quick access to the memorised brightness level or special mode
- Intelligent memory function for preferred mode settings
- Anti-rolling design
- Reverse polarity protection
- Broad voltage circuit accepts both rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries
- Stainless steel titanium plated clip
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with anti-scratch coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodised