The Nitecore MH25S brings 21700 power option to this popular model while still being compatible with 18650 and CR123A battery types.
Featuring a Luminus SST-40-W LED with a maximum output of 1800 lumens and a range of up to 504 meters utilising a deep polished reflector and crystal coated lens.
The MH25S includes a Nitecore NL2150 5000mAh 21700 Li-ion battery, which can be charged inside the torch via USB-C with the provided cable. This means it can easily be charged at home or on the move.
A wide range of accessories are available for this model thanks to its 40mm head diameter including coloured filters, traffic wands, gun mounts and the RSW3 remote switch - all available separately in our Nitecore accessories section.
Operation is via a tactical tail switch with momentary-on functionality and a durable metal side switch to change mode. There is also a power indicator light inside the side switch which displays the remaining battery voltage as a series of flashes.
Two user modes are available to be selected depending on the users requirements. Daily Mode for general use or Tactical Mode for self defence and quick access to the randomly changing strobe. Memory function means the light will remember the last used mode and turn back on at that setting / brightness level (excluding SOS and Beacon).
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 45 minutes* - 504 meters
High: 1050 lumens - 3 hours - 363 meters
Medium: 300 lumens - 8.5 hours - 195 meters
Low: 50 lumens - 48 hours - 77 meters
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 1500 hours - 11 meters
Strobe, Beacon and SOS - 1800 lumens
*The runtime on Turbo is measured without temperature regulation. Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) will adjust the brightness to prevent the LED from overheating in accordance with the ambient temperature.
Maximum beam distance 504 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Nitecore MH25S Includes: Nitecore NL2150 5000mAh 21700 Li-ion battery, USB-C charging cable, pocket clip, wrist lanyard, spare o-ring, 18650/CR123 battery magazine and belt holster.
- Length: 156.9 mm / 6.18"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Tube Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 27.2 mm / 1.07"
- Weight: 130.7 g / 4.61 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Tactical mode and Daily mode available
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies
- Power indicator built in to side switch shows the remaining battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C charging port
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish