The Nitecore MH25GTS is the latest update to what is probably the most popular rechargeable 18650 torch in the range. Unlike previous updates, which were LED upgrades, the new MH25GTS see's a complete redesign with many unique features.
Featuring a Cree XHP35 HD LED with a maximum output of 1800 lumens and a maximum range of 304 meters, the MH25GTS packs a big punch into a small package.
Powered by a single 18650 battery (Nitecore NL1835HP 3500mAh 8A Included), which can be charged inside the torch via USB with the supplied lead. The USB port on the MH25GTS has been relocated to the tail of the light with double protective shields to ensure water and dust resistance.
The user interface of the MH25GTS has also received an update with the introduction of a separate side switch to change brightness level, and a tactical 'forward click' tail switch with momentary on function. An advanced randomised strobe can be accessed by double pressing the side switch when the light is turned on. There is also direct access to turbo and ultra-low brightness levels. The side switch incorporates a blue indicator light that is able to flash a sequence to show the remaining battery voltage.
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range:
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 minute runtime - 304 meter range
High: 950 lumens - 2 hour runtime - 208 meter range
Medium: 240 lumens - 5 hour 45 minute runtime - 115 meter range
Low: 70 lumens - 19 hour runtime - 65 meter range
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 250 hour runtime - 5 meter range
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS modes (1800 lumens).
Please note: Turbo level is only available when using 18650 cells with an output of 8A or higher, such as the NL1835HP provided. Brightness will drop on turbo level to protect the LED when the light gets hot.
Mode memory ensures the light will turn on at the same setting as previously used, including strobe and flashing modes and a constant current circuit ensures there is no flickering (non-pwm) for a comfortable visual experience.
Compatible with Nitecore 34mm filters and diffusers (available separately).
Waterproof to IPX-8 (2meter submersible)
- Length: 15cm
- Head Diameter: 3.4cm
- Tail Diameter: 2.6cm
- Weight: 124 grams
- Maximum Peak Intensity: 23,100cd
- An optical system combined with crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics Technology
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output
- Metal side switch controls 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- Strobe mode randomly changes frequencies for stronger dizzying effects
- A power indicator beneath the side switch indicates the remaining battery power
- The power indicator displays the battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Built-in Li-ion battery charging circuit with a micro USB port
- Rigid double layer tube design
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection