The Nitecore MH20 is the most compact USB rechargeable flashlight we have seen to date measuring in at 10.5cm long and weighing only 88 grams.
The MH20 can use 1x18650 li-ion rechargeable battery (can be recharged inside torch) or 2xRCR123 li-ion rechargeable batteries (do NOT recharge inside the torch) or 2xCR123 single-use non-rechargeable batteries.
Please note: The MH20 includes a Nitecore 18650 2600mAh rechargeable battery.
Direct access to ultra low and turbo modes via the single side switch for easy one handed operation.
Brightness Levels :
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens - 2 hour runtime (1x18650) or 2hrs15mins (2xCR123)
- High: 410 Lumens - 2 hour 45 minute runtime (1x18650) or 2hrs30mins (2xCR123)
- Mid: 230 Lumens - 5 hour 45 minute runtime (1x18650) or 4hrs30mins (2xCR123)
- Low: 50 Lumens - 15 hour 45 minute runtime (1x18650) or 14hrs15mins (2xCR123)
- Ultra Low: 1 Lumen - 235 hour runtime (1x18650) or 150 hrs (2xCR123)
The removable pocket clip allows for deep carry with virtually none of the tail end sticking out.
Maximum beam distance 220 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Includes: USB charging lead, belt holster, pocket clip, lanyard, 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery and spare o-ring.
- The smallest, lightest 1x18650 USB rechargeable flashlight
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Max output of up to 1000 lumens
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 12,500 cd and a throw distance of up to 220 meters
- Features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- Innovative single button 2-stage switch accesses multiple functions and modes
- Integrated power indicator notifies battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Intelligent charging module with a micro USB port charges Li-ion battery rapidly
- High efficiency constant current circuit enables maximum runtime of 235 hours
- Direct access to ultra-low and turbo output
- Detachable two-way anti-rolling clip
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 4.13” (105mm)
- Head diameter: 1.25” (31.8mm)
- Tail diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
23/10/2019 - Siggers, Harlow
Good range of products Anthony was really helpful with his advice Brilliant service!
22/03/2017 - Ambler, Southampton
Good little torch, USB charging function is a must have.
07/12/2015 - Hales, Colchester
Product,price,packing and delivery all excellent,thanks.
07/12/2015 - stekkinger, Colwall/Malvern
Fantastic flashlight. Very bright and with a nitecore 18650 Li-ion battery, it shines a long, long time. Also very handy to be able to recharge the battery or top it up while it is in the flashlight.
06/12/2015 - Paadar, Oulu
Great flashlight. I use it mainly as second light when I do mountain biking. No heat issues so I can use the turbo mode from the start to end (easily 1.5 hour). No stepping down in light output with some stupid timer. Great thermal regulation function makes sure that the light output is the highest level if needed. The hotspot is great with perfect white color. Only minus is the button - it's not easy to find in the darkness. Luckily you can switch button blinking. One extra comment though. It seems that the Nitecore did under specification for the high output (410lm). For my eyes it seems to be so much more brighter when compared to the other lights with higher output. I would say the high mode is about 500-600lm!
05/12/2015 - Mr Monks, Tilburg
A great light in almost every respect. The single button interface takes a little re-learning but it provides good control of a wide range of modes. The lowest output is a little to bright as an all-purpose light - it will blind you in the middle of the night. But for all other purposes - good range of modes, good throw and clean beam pattern - wide beam not spot. The lack of a tail, tactical forward clicky button is the only down side - but the compact size compensates well. The addition of a pocket clip - doesn't work for me so that's gone, replaced by the wrist lanyard which I modified with a fine piece of fishing line to facilitate easy removal & re-insertion through the rather small lanyard eyelet. All I need now is a variation of this with a long-throw reflector. . .
05/12/2015 - Wood, Bristol
a fantastic torch, so small and powerful, i love the blue "find me" led in the switch, great build quality.