- Utilizes a CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Maximum output of up to 1000 lumens
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 13,500 cd and a throw distance of up to 232 meters
- High efficiency constant current circuit board provides max runtime of 520 hours
- Mode switch offers access to four brightness levels and three special modes
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator ’s secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V )
- Charging module with a micro USB port charges Li-ion batteries rapidly
- Features intelligent memory effect (except for SOS and location beacon modes)
- High-efficiency regulation circuit provides unwavering output
- Stainless steel clip included
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly inserted batteries
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodized finish
- Waterproof in accordance to IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- Length: 5.47” (139mm)
- Head Diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
- Tail Diameter: 1” (25.4mm)
- Weight: 3.10oz (88grams) (without battery)
- Nitecore 18650 battery (NL188 3200mAh), USB charging cable, holster, clip, tactical ring, lanyard, spare switch cover, spare O-ring, spare USB port cove
The Nitecore MH12 has in-built charging capability via the supplied USB lead and an impressive maximum output of 1000 lumens. Similar to the MH10 but with the addition of a forward click tail switch with momentary on function.
Includes: Nitecore NL188 3200mAh 18650 Li-ion battery.
The MH12 can be powered by 1x18650 li-ion battery (which can be recharged inside the torch) or 2xCR123 non-rechargeable batteries. The torch cannot use RCR123/16340 li-ion batteries.
Switch on with the tail switch and then change modes via the side switch with four brightness levels plus strobe / sos / location beacon modes. Intelligent memory function remembers the last mode used. The side switch incorporates a blue light that displays the battery voltage when both switches are pressed simultaneously and also flashes to indicate when battery power is low. Full charge time is around 6 hours.
Brightness levels based on 1x18650 2600 mAh battery :
- High: 1000 Lumens - 1 hour 15 minute runtime
- Mid: 240 Lumens - 6 hour runtime
- Low: 70 Lumens - 28 hour runtime
- Ultra Low: 1 Lumen - 520 hour runtime
Compatible with all Nitecore 25mm filters and diffusers. The RSW1 remote pressure switch fits this torch.
Beam distance of up to 232 metres, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 metres submersible) & impact resistant to drops from 1.5 metres.
Includes: Holster, 18650 battery, pocket clip, usb lead, wrist lanyard & spare o-ring.