The Nitecore MH10 V2 flashlight is the next generation of the popular MH series, offering versatility, excellent outputs and runtimes and the ideal everyday carry design. The torch has a maximum output of 1200 lumens from the Cree XP-L2 V6 LED and has a choice of battery options. The recommended and included cell is a 21700 li-ion, however 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 or RCR123 batteries can be used instead with the included battery magazine.
When using either the 21700 or an 18650 battery, the MH10 V2 is rechargeable via a USB-C port at the head of the light for ease and convenience when you're on the go. The charging port cover provides excellent water, dust and impact resistance.
As with the Nitecore MH10, the V2 has a lightweight, slimline design for your comfort and ease of use. With a standard head diameter of 1" (25.4mm) the torch is compatible with a range of accessories, including the Nitecore 25.4mm filters, diffuser tip and traffic wand.
The MH10 V2 features four brightness modes and three special modes, all of which are operated using the single side switch. Additionally, the torch has direct access to the ultralow output and a memory function which automatically accesses the previously used brightness level.
High: 1200 lumens - 3 hrs 45 mins runtime
Mid: 300 lumens - 8 hrs runtime
Low: 55 lumens - 46 hrs runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 1500 hrs runtime
Plus Strobe, Beacon and SOS (1200 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 202 meters, waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Nitecore NL2140 21700 4000mAh li-ion battery, 18650/CR123 battery magazine, USB-C charging cable, spare o-ring, NTH10 tactical holster, pocket clip, lanyard.
- Length: 147 mm / 5.79"
- Head Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Body Diameter: 25.4 mm / 1"
- Tail Diameter: 27.2 mm / 1.07"
- Weight: 77.5 g / 2.73 oz.
- Maximum Peak Beam Intensity: 10,200 cd
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' (PDOT)
- Metal side switch
- Strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies
- Power indicator beneath the side switch indicates battery voltage (±0.1V)
- Intelligent li-ion battery charging circuit with a USB-C port
- Highly efficient constant circuit provides a stable output
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Electronic reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double sided scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
30/07/2020 - Mr Miles, Bristol