- Dimensions: 47.6 mm x 43.2 mm x 42.1 mm / 1.87" x 1.7" x 1.66"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Weight: 142.5 g / 5.03 oz. (excluding power source)
- Floodlight LED offers a wide range optics system of 170º illumination angle
- 5 brightness levels available with adjustable spotlight/floodlight output ratio
- Wristband remote included for wireless control
- 100º tilt angle for different illumination needs
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- Convenient USB-A plug compatible with universal USB power sources
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Lightweight and breathable headband included
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
5.0 Overall rating
The Nitecore HU60 headlamp is the first of its kind, offering adjustable spot and floodlight LEDs with operation on the light unit or wirelessly via the included wrist remote. Ideal for a wide range of applications, the HU60 has a maximum output of 1600 lumens from the 4 x Cree XP-G3 S3 spotlight LEDs and 1200 lumens from the floodlight Cree XHP35 HD E2 LED.
The HU60 needs to be powered by a separate USB compatible power source, such as the Nitecore NPB1 or NB5000 Power Banks (sold separately). Please note the HU60 does not include batteries or a battery pack.
The HU60 is operated by three switches found both on the light itself and the wrist remote if that's how you prefer to control the output. The headlamp features five brightness levels for the spotlight (ranging from 50 to 1600 lumens) and floodlight (ranging from 5 to 1200 lumens) outputs.
In addition to the brightness levels, the light offers ratio adjustment to the spot and floodlight output. The stepped adjustments provide 5 preset modes which include M1 (100% floodlight), M2 (75% floodlight + 25% spotlight), M3 (50% floodlight + 50% spotlight), M4 (25% floodlight + 75% spotlight) and M5 (100% spotlight). Alternatively, the HU60 has a stepless adjustment where the W button can increase the floodlight and decrease the spotlight and the T button decreases floodlight and increases spotlight so that the mode is customised to suit you and your specific application.
The Nitecore HU60 is small and compact, constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy especially designed for outdoor applications. At only 117.5g (4.14 oz.) the headlamp is convenient to carry whether on your person, in a pack or bag.
Brightness Levels / Runtimes / Range
Turbo: 1600 lumens - 1 hour 30 minutes runtime - 162 meters
High: 480 lumens - 5 hours runtime - 88 meters
Mid: 200 lumens - 9 hours 30 minutes runtime - 56 meters
Low: 50 lumens - 23 hours runtime - 28 meters
Ultralow: 5 lumens - 45 hours runtime - 9 meters
Turbo: 1200 lumens - 1 hour runtime - 37 meters
High: 480 lumens - 4 hours 30 minutes runtime - 24 meters
Mid: 200 lumens - 7 hours 30 minutes runtime - 15 meters
Low: 50 lumens - 21 hours runtime - 7 meters
Ultralow: 5 lumens - 45 hours runtime - 2 meters
Maximum beam distance 162 meter (spotlight) or 37 meters (floodlight). Waterproof to IP67 and resistan to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: 2 x USB cable clips, headband, wristband remote, spare o-ring.