- Dimensions: 53.8 mm x 39.7 mm x 20.8 mm / 2.12" x 1.56" x 0.82" (folded)
- Weight: 40.5 g / 1.43 oz.
- Max peak beam intensity of 1390cd
- Utilises a TIR lens for a smooth, soft beam
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Highly efficient constant current circuit provides a stable output
- 3D pivoting system specially designed for ARC rails to adjust the beam angle
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy
- HA III military grade hard anodised finish
The Nitecore HM01 Tactical Helmet Torch has been specifically designed to fit ARC Rails commonly found on helmets used by Police, Fire Fighters, Search and Rescue and Military.
Featuring a Luminus SST-20-W LED with a maximum output of 320 lumens, the HM01 is powered by a single CR123 battery (included), which helps keep the weight (40.5 grams) and size to a minimum while still allowing good performance. The Lens has TIR (Total Internal Reflection) engraving to produce a smooth and even beam pattern.
A 3D pivoting system allows the beam direction to be adjusted through 360 degree rotation.
Operation is via a single button with two brightness levels:
High: 320 lumens - 3 hour runtime - 74 meter range
Low: 35 lumens - 15 hour runtime - 24 meter range
Advanced Temperature Regulation technology automatically adjust the brightness in accordance with the ambient temperature to maintain optimal performance and prevent overheating.
Waterproof to IP68 - 2 meter submersible. Impact resistant to 1 meter.
Nitecore HM01 includes: CR123A single use battery, 2.5mm hex key and 1.5mm hex key.