The Nitecore HA23 head torch has a maximum output of 250 lumens from the Cree XP-G2 S3 LED and can be powered by 2 x alkaline or NiMH AA batteries.
Extremely lightweight, compact and versatile, the headlamp is ideal for outdoor adventures, from camping to hiking. The HA23 has a wide range flood optic system with a 150º illumination angle which covers the field of view of human eyes. This makes for a comfortable viewing experience without any glaring hotspots.
The Nitecore head torch is operated by a single switch and can be controlled using one hand. The button sits on the side of the light, providing access to the three brightness levels and one special mode.
Brightness Levels & Runtimes:
Using NiMH AA batteries (Recommended)
High: 250 lumens - 3 hours 30 minutes runtime
Medium: 65 lumens - 17 hours runtime
Low: 2 lumens - 130 hours runtime
Using alkaline AA batteries
High: 250 lumens - 1 hour 30 minutes runtime
Medium: 65 lumens - 10 hours runtime
Low: 2 lumens - 90 hours runtime
Plus beacon flashing mode (250 lumens).
Maximum beam distance 56 meters, waterproof to IP67 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: Flexible headband and 2 x AA alkaline batteries.
- Dimensions: 70.8 mm x 42.3 mm x 38 mm / 2.79" x 1.67" x 1.5" (including bracket)
- Weight: 80 g / 2.82 oz. (including bracket and headband, excluding batteries)
- Maximum Peak Beam Intensity: 800cd
- Utilises a Cree XP-G2 S3 LED with a max output of 250 lumens
- Utilises bead-surface optic lens for uniform and soft light
- Single switch controls 3 brightness levels and 1 special mode
- Reverse polarity protection
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output
- Flood beam system with 70º adjustable angle
- Made from durable PC materials