The Nitecore HA20 is powered by two AA (alkailne or NiMH) batteries and features a Cree XP-G2 LED with a maximum output of 300 lumens.
The HA20 can be powered by either 2 x AA alkaline single use batteries (included) or 2 x NiMH rechargeable AA batteries (not included)
Made from rugged aerospace grade aluminium alloy that has been die-cast to a single component. This design has enhanced heat sinking capabilities and help keep the HA20 light weight and compact. Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology, along with effective cooling fins also allow the HA20 to dynamically adjust output performance according to its internal temperature.
The HA20 is operated by a single switch for easy one handed operation and allows the user to change brightness level, access special flashing modes and turn on red light illumination. The two red LED lights are low level for applications when night vision needs to be preserved. The red LEDs also act as a portable multi-meter by flashing to show the remaining battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V).
Wide angle beam with upward and downward rotatable mount.
Brightness Levels and runtimes based on 2 x NiMH AA 2400 mAh 1.2V rechargeable batteries:
- Turbo - 300 lumens, runtime 1 hr 45 minutes
- High - 160 lumens, runtime 2 hrs 30 minutes
- Mid - 90 lumens, runtime 5 hrs 45 minutes
- Low - 30 lumens, runtime 17 hours
- Ultra Low - 1 lumen, runtime 160 hours
Plus Red Light (Constant, Beacon or Slow Flashing) + White Strobe + White Location Beacon + White SOS modes.
Maximum beam distance of 110 metres, waterproof to IP67 & impact resistant to drops from 1.5 metres.
Includes headband, mount and 2 x AA alkaline single use batteries.
- Maximum Output: 300 Lumens
- Maximum Beam Distance: 110 meters
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 3050cd
- LED: Cree XP-G2
- Reflector: Smooth
- Battery: 2 x AA Alkaline or NiMH
- Special Modes: Location Beacon, Slow Flash, SOS
- Beam Colour: White
- Length: 90 mm
- Head Size: 24 mm
- Weight: 61.4 grams (without batteries)