The Nitecore GEM8 torch has a maximum output of 500 lumens from Cree XP-L HI V3 LED and is powered by either 1 x Li-ion 18650 or 2 x single use CR123 batteries.
The GEM8 emits ultra-bright light with excellent penetrability, ideal for identifying the texture, technique, flaws and crack of gemstones. The torch has a special design to ensure great beam focus and a flat top which allows for close inspection without scratching the stone. Ideal for small gem inspection, the LED is attached directly to the lens to ensure zero light loss.
The GEM8 is operated by a rotary side switch, offering infinitely variable brightness from 1 to 500 lumens. Simply turn the dial clockwise to increase and anti-clockwise to lower the output as required.
Turbo: 500 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 500 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 39 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: spare o-rings, holster, lanyard, 2 x CR123 single use batteries.
- Head Diameter: 0.35" / 9 mm
- Tube Diameter: 0.85" / 21.5 mm
- Length: 5.47" / 139 mm
- Weight: 2.04 oz. / 57.7 g
- Cree XP-L HI V3 LED emits a maximum output of 500 lumens
- Rotary switch allows infinite variable brightness adjustment
- The LED is attached to lens directly to ensure zero light loss
- High efficiency constant circuit provides unwavering output with a maximum runtime of 500 hours
- Advance Temperature Regulations (ATR) module
- Integrated measurement scale
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability