- Head Diameter: 0.63" / 16 mm
- Tube Diameter: 0.85" / 21.5 mm
- Length: 5.31" / 135 mm
- Weight: 2.35 oz. / 66.5 g
- Cree XP-L HI V3 LED emits a max output of 800 lumens
- Rotary switch allows infinite variable brightness adjustment
- Crystal Coating Technology combined with 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' for unparalleled reflector performance
- High efficiency constant circuit provides unwavering output with a max runtime of 500 hours
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Integrated mesurement scale
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
The Nitecore GEM10 torch has a maximum output of 800 lumens from the Cree XP-L HI V3 LED and is powered by either 1 x Li-ion 18650 or 2 x single use CR123 batteries.
The light has been designed for use with gemstones particularly jade as it features great penetrability which is perfect for identifying the texture, technique, flaws and cracks. The GEM10 can be used with large, raw gemstones and jade and offers Nitecore's Crystal Coating Technology with 'Precision Digital Optics Technology' for uniform light.
The Nitecore GEM10 is operated by a user-friendly rotary switch, located on the side of the body. Simply rotate the dial clockwise to cycle through the infinitely variable brightness levels, ranging from 1 to 800 lumens.
Them GEM10 has an integrated scale on the side for measuring gemstones, combining two great tools into one handy torch. Made from aerospace aluminium with a hard-anodised finish and toughened mineral glass, the light is rugged and sturdy.
Turbo: 800 lumens - 1 hr runtime
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 500 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 186 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: spare o-rings, lanyard, holster, 2 x CR123 batteries.