- Head Diameter: 0.63" / 16 mm
- Tube Diameter: 0.85" / 21.5 mm
- Length: 5.31" / 135 mm
- Weight: 2.35 oz. / 66.5 g
- Crystal coating technology combined with Precision Digital Optics Technology for unparalleled reflector performance
- High efficiency constant circuit provides unwavering output
- Advanced temperature regulation module
- Integrated measurement scale
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodised finish
- Tail stand capability
- Design Patent No: ZL201830018136.4
The Nitecore GEM10 UV features a 3000mW, 365nm ultraviolet light and is powered by either 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123 batteries.
Designed for professional gemstone identification, the GEM10 UV is ideal for examining diamonds and amber with the UV light, as these gemstones fluoresce under UV light. It has a larger head diameter than the GEM8 model, which is designed for smaller gemstones.
The GEM10 UV is operated by a rotary switch which provides infinitely variable output from 5mW to 3000mW. The user interface is easy to use and provides quick access to the ideal setting. In addition, the light is easy to operate even when wearing gloves.
UV Turbo: 3000mW - 4 hrs 15 mins runtime
UV Ultralow: 5mW - 500 hrs runtime
Waterproof to IPX-8 and resistant to impacts up to 1 meter.
Includes: spare o-rings, lanyard, holster.
Please note, batteries are not included.