The Nitecore FX2 Pro camera charger is compatible with the Fujifilm NP-T125 camera battery which powers the GFX 50S and GFX 50R Fujifilm cameras. Ideal for on the go photographers, the charger offers dual bays which can charge up to 2 batteries simultaneously.
The charger can be used with QC 2.0 which provides a maximum output of 800mA when charging 1 battery or 600mA when charging 2. Please note, when not using a QC 2.0 charger the maximum output is 500mA.
The FX2 Pro has a smart charging management system which monitors the battery status, displaying the voltage, charging current, battery temperature and charged volume and automatically adopts the optimal charging modes, choosing from CC and CV.
The charger has a thermal protection function which automatically lowers the charging current to protect the battery, reverse polarity protection and anti-short circuit protection to keep your battery in the best health for as long as possible. In addition, the FX2 Pro is able to reactivate over-discharged batteries.
- Input: DC 5V/2A or 9V/2A
- Output Voltage: Slot 1 12.6V±1% Slot 2 12.6V±1%
- Output Current: QC Mode 800mA x 1 (max) or 600mA x 2 (max)
Standard Mode: 500mA x 1 (max)
- Input: USB
- Output: Connector
- Battery Compatibility: Fujifilm camera battery NP-T125
- Compatible Models: GFX 50S and GFX 50R
- Dimensions: 125 mm x 70 mm x 29 mm / 4.92" x 2.76" x 1.14"
- Weight: 101.5g (3.58 oz.)