- Unique electronic-controlled switch (Smart PD System), very reliable
- Unique Infinitely Variable Digital-controlled Brightness System
- Quick direct access min & max brightness, very simple user interface
- Made from military grade aluminum alloy, really strong
- Extremely compact size and light weight suitable for EDC
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized finish
- Resistance to impact by dropping according to US MIL-STD-810F
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Broad-voltage fully-regulated circuit, compatible with kinds of batteries
- Built in high efficiency LED (Light Emitting Diodes)
- Extended runtime
- Metal reflector
- Impact-resistant optical lens with dual-coating technique
- Tactical lanyards braided with military grade 550 parachute-cord
- Tail stand
- Total length: 77mm
- Diameter: 21.5mm
- Weight: 35g
- Powered by one CR123 battery
5.0 Overall rating
A chance to own a piece of flashlight history! This classic Nitecore torch is possibly one of the last piston drive lights available in the world!
The Nitecore EX10 features an innovative 'smart piston drive' system, which does away with the conventional click switch found in most lights and offers a host of benefits, not least of which is reliability. Powered is delivered by a single CR123 battery.
A simple user interface allows you to switch from full power to the lowest setting with a simple double press of the piston. The light can also be set to turn on at your desired level of light, thanks to it's variable brightness system.
The torch offers a OSRAM Dragon LED with a maximum output of 145 lumens.
Please note: our stock has a black finish, not the grey as shown in the images.
Includes: wrist lanyard, spare o-ring, 1 x CR123 single use battery.
Please note, the boxes are slightly damaged but torches are new old stock and unused.