- Input: 5V-2.4A / 9V-2A (18W max)
- Output: 5V-2.4A / 9V-2A / 12V-1.5A (18W max)
- Ultrasound Frequency: 25kHz, 40kHz
- Heating Temperature: 140°C±5°C / 284°F±9°F (max)
- Indoor Mode: 11ft protection zone
- Outdoor Mode: 16ft protection zone
- Dimensions: 167 mm x 59.5 mm x 33.5 mm / 6.6" x 2.3" x 1.3"
- Weight: 135g±5g / 4.76 oz.±0.1oz. (excluding accessories)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX5
The Nitecore EMR10 portable electronic multipurpose repeller is ideal for keeping away mosquitoes and other pests. Powered by 2 x 21700 li-ion batteries, the device is easily rechargeable via USB-C (charging cable included) and can be used as a power supply to charge your smartphone.
Designed with a safe and efficient heating system, the EMR10 combines heat activation and a repelling mat to repel mosquitoes in as little as 10 minutes. Additionally, an ultrasonic sound function can ward off pests such as insects, mice, snakes, cockroaches and skunks.
The EMR10 has an OLED display screen which provides information on the runtime, charging and discharging power, charging and discharging function and whether in ultrasonic or indoor/outdoor mode. In outdoor mode the device has a 16 foot protection zone and 11 foot for indoor mode.
Nitecore EMR10 includes: USB to USB-C charging cable, heat insulation guard, 10 x mosquito repellent mats (each lasting a maximum of 4 hours), 2 x 21700 NL2150 5000mAh li-ion batteries.