The Nitecore EF1 Explosion-Proof LED Torch has a maximum brightness of 830 lumens from the Cree XM-L2 U3 LED & is powered by either 1 x 18650 or 2 x RCR123 Li-ion or 2 x CR123 single use batteries.
Designed for use in hazardous industries including land and marine petroleum exploitation, petrochemical and chemical industries.
ATEX Certified Equipment Group II, Category 2 (up to and including category 3).
Mark: Ex d II C T5 Gb
Nitecore EF1 Explosion-Proof Flashlight is accredited by the Tianjin Supervision and Test Centre of Ex-products of China Petroleum and Chemical Industry (PCEC). There are approximately 4000 types of gas and vapour that are inflammable and or explosive in hazardous industries like land marine and petroleum exploitation, petrochemical industry and pharmaceutical industry, especially in their production, storage and transportation sections. The Nitecore EF1 is designed to provide safe and uncompromised illumination for these industries.
Constructed from aerospace grade aluminium alloy in its body construction with a thickness of 3mm (20% thicker than regular flashlights). Together with the 10mm thick epoxy reson explosion-suppressive optical lens, EF1 can provide secured illumination in hazardous areas (Zone 1, Zone 2, and Type IIA, IIB, IIC and T1-T5 Level, as GB3836 rated), and indoor / outdoor operations (such as factories, stations, stadiums, railway tunnels, culverts) for electricity, smelting, railway, mine, port and civil construction industries. EF1's explosion proof class is IIC. It's Equipment Protection Level is Gb.
The EF1's sliding switch control enables for rapid & accurate one-handed brightness adjustment through the three levels:
High: 830 lumens - 1 x 18650 = 1 hour 45 minutes / 2 x CR123 = 1 hour 30 minutes
Mid: 320 lumens - 1 x 18650 = 3 hours / 2 x CR123 = 2 hour 45 minutes
Low: 4 lumens - 1 x 18650 = 150 hours / 2 x CR123 = 60 hours
Beam distance of up to 270 meters, waterproof to IP-67 (dustproof & waterproof) & impact resistant to drops from 1.5 meters.
Head diameter of 40mm for choosing filters & diffusers.
Includes: Belt holster, wrist lanyard, spare o-rings & 2 x CR123 batteries.
• Designed for hazardous industries including land & marine petroleum exploitation, petrochemical & chemical industries
• Constructed from aerospace grade aluminium alloy with distinctive 3mm body thickness
• Integrating a 10mm epoxy resin explosion-suppressive optical lens
• Type II non-mine-explosion-proof electrical appliance
• Class D explosion suppressive flashlight
• IIC explosion-proof grade
• Sliding control switch providing rapid & accurate one-handed brightness adjustment
• Featuring Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology to dynamically adjust output performance according to body temperature
• Utilizing a Cree XM-L2 U3 LED
• Powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery or 2 x CR123 single use batteries
• High-efficiency regulation circuit providing unwavering output
• Robust HAIII military grade hard-anodized
• Waterproof in accordance with IP-67
• 1.5 meters impact resistance
• Tail stand capabilty