The Nitecore EC4GTS features a Cree XHP35 HD LED with a maximum brightness of 1800 lumens and a maximum throw of 396 meters. Powered by a pair of 18650 Li-ion batteries (available separately). One of the nicest elements of this light is how comfortable it is to hold, something that is often overlooked, but Nitecore have ensured the ergonomics of the EC4GTS are just right.
Constructed using Nitecore's revolutionary die-casting technology, which results in single piece body for improved heat sinking and strength in a compact torch making it easy to carry and store away.
Advanced temperature regulation (ATR) allows the EC4GTS to keep working at the optimal brightness and temperature, without over-heating and thus ensuring optimal lifespan from the LED, which is rated at 50,000 hours.
The EC4GTS is operated via a dual side switch with quick access to the five brightness levels and three flashing modes. Direct access to turbo is achieved by holding and pressing the mode button from off, and direct access to ultra-low by pressing and holding the power button:
Brightness Levels, Runtimes and Range:
- Turbo: 1800 lumens - 1 hour runtime - 396 meter range
- High: 800 lumens - 3 hours 15 minutes runtime - 260 meter range
- Medium: 240 lumens - 12 hours runtime - 148 meter range
- Low: 50 lumens - 58 hours runtime - 64 meter range
- Ultralow: 1 lumen - 380 hours runtime - 9 meter range
- Plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon flashing modes.
A 40mm head means the EC4GTS is compatible with a wide range of filters and diffusers, which are available separately. Click here for Nitecore accessories page.
Other features include constant current circuit (non-PWM) for a comfortable visual experience, lockout mode to prevent accidental operation (by pressing and holding both buttons at the same time), power indicator light inside the switch.
The Nitecore EC4GTS is waterproof to IPX8 (2 meter submersible).
- Length: 155 mm / 6.1"
- Head Diameter: 40 mm / 1.57"
- Tube Size: 40 mm x 29 mm / 1.57" x 1.14"
- Weight: 171g / 6.03 oz.
- Maximum Peak Beam Intensity: 39,220cd
- Made with unibody die-cast technology
- Thumbscrew lock on tail cap doubles as tripod connector
- Crystal coating technology combined with Precision Digital Optics Technology for unparalleled reflector performance
- High efficiency constant circuit provides stable output
- Dual switch design enables quick switch to 5 levels of brightness and 3 special modes
- A power indicator beneath the power switch indicates remaining battery power
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation module
- Toughened ultra clear mineral glass with scratch resistant coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HA III military grade hard anodised finish
- Tail stand capability