The Nitecore EC30 is a new ultra-compact torch from Nitecore with a very high brightness output of 1800 lumens from the Cree XHP35 HD LED. The XHP35 LED produces a wide beam pattern yet the EC30 still manages to throw it's beam up to 220 meters.
Powered by a single 18650 battery with a discharge current over 8A. Available separately here:
Measuring in at just 11cm long and weighing only 66 grams, the EC30 is perfect for every day carry without having to sacrifice performance. Small enough to carry in a pocket or handbag with a removable stainless steel pocket clip.
Operated by a single metal side switch with two operating modes available. The side switch also incorporates a power indicator light that displays the battery voltage via a series of flashes.
Daily Mode: Offers direct access to Turbo output by triple pressing the switch from standby
Tactical Mode: Offers direct access to Strobe by triple pressing the switch from standby.
Five Brightness Levels and Three Flashing Modes:
Turbo: 1800 lumens - 30 minutes runtime* - 220 meter range
High: 810 lumens - 1 hour 45 minutes runtime* - 153 meter range
Mid: 300 lumens - 5 hours 30 minutes runtime - 84 meter range
Low: 80 lumens - 18 hours runtime - 40 meter range
Ultralow: 1 lumen - 310 hours runtime - 5 meter range
Plus Strobe, SOS and Beacon flashing modes
* Advanced Temperature Regulation will adjust brightness to protect the LED from overheating.
The Nitecore EC30 has a magnet in the tail cap so can be attached to metal surfaces for hands free use and can also tail stand quite happily.
High efficiency constant current circuit for a comfortable viewing experience with no PWM.
Waterproof to IPX8 - 2 meter submersible.
- Length: 111.5 mm / 4.39"
- Head Diameter: 24.5 mm / 0.96"
- Tail Diameter: 23.8 mm / 0.94"
- Weight: 65.5 g / 2.31 oz.
- Optical system combined with crystal coating and Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT)
- Side switch controls 5 brightness levels and 3 special modes
- Power indicator beneath the side switch indicates the remaining battery power
- Power indicator displays the battery voltage (±0.1V)
- High efficient constant current circuit board provides constant illumination
- Incorporated Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) module
- Reverse polarity protection
- Optical lenses with double-sided scratch resistant coating
- Magnetic tail cap with stand capability
- Constructed from aero grade aluminium alloy with HAIII military grade hard-anodised finish