The Nitecore EC25 Cobra features a patented two stage camera style switch for easy one handed operation. The switch also has an integrated light that can be used as a locator beacon and as a low voltage indicator so you are not caught out with flat batteries.
The torch can run on 1x18650 or 2xCR123 or 2xRCR123 batteries.
Brightness levels based on 1x18650 2600 mAH battery :
- Turbo: 860 Lumens - 1 hour 30 minute runtime
- High: 540 Lumens - 2 hour runtime
- Mid: 285 Lumens - 4 hour 15 minute runtime
- Low: 120 Lumens - 10 hour 30 minute runtime
- Ultra Low: 60 Lumens - 25 hour runtime
Precision digital optics technology utilises digital simulation and precise point-to-point curved reflecting methods to optimise reflector performance. this translates to a more consistent, uniform and full coverage beam capable of illuminating targets at up to 222 meters.
Maximum beam distance 222 meters, waterproof to IPX-8 (2 meters submersible) and resistant to impacts up to 1.5 meters.
Head diameter 34mm for choosing filters & diffusers.
Includes: Holster, lanyard, removable pocket clip, spare O-ring & 2 x CR123 batteries.
- Utilizes a CREE XM-L U2 LED
- Maximum output of up to 860 lumens
- Radiator fins integrated into the head design provide better cooling for exceptional overall performance
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 12,500cd and a throw of up to 222 meters
- Innovative single button two-stage switch offers a user-friendly interface
- Eight rapidly selectable brightness modes to select from
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 25 hours runtime
- Integrated power indicator light displays remaining battery power (patented)
- Power indicator’s secondary function displays battery voltage
- Reverse polarity protection
- Stainless steel titanium-plated two-way clip
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability